Legacy Book Awards
The TAGT Legacy Book® Awards honor outstanding books published in the United States that have long-term potential for positively influencing the lives of gifted individuals and contribute to the understanding, well-being, education, and success of gifted and talented students.
2018 Legacy Book Award Recipients and Nominees
Links to purchase books included below. Please consider supporting TAGT with your purchases by ordering from our affiliate links or by signing up for AmazonSmile and selecting TAGT as your organization of choice.
Curricular Materials: Provides educators with supporting materials to use in the classroom. Resources include workbooks, lesson plans, manuals and classroom activities.
- 2018 Winner: Ancient Egypt: Gift of the Nile
- Coding, Robotics, and Engineering for Young Students: A Tech Beginnings Curriculum
- Exploring Number Games: Making Sense of Numbers with Imi & Zani
- Leadership for Kids: Curriculum for Building Intentional Leadership in Gifted Learners
- 2018 Winner: Doing Poorly on Purpose: Strategies to Reverse Underachievement and Respect Student Dignity
- Boost: 12 Effective Ways to Lift Up Our Twice-Exceptional Children
- Gifted or Just Plain Smart?: Teaching the 99th Percentile Made Easier
- Grit in the Classroom: Building Perseverance for Excellence in Today's Student
- Removing the Mask Third Edition
- Teaching Gifted Children: Success Strategies for Teaching High-Ability Learners
- Teaching Kids to Thrive
- The Power of Self-Advocacy for Gifted Learners
- Unlocking Student Talent
- Parenting Kids With OCD: A Guide to Understanding and Supporting Your Child With OCD
- The Gifted Kids Workbook
- 2018 Winner: Introduction to Gifted Education
- From Giftedness to Gifted Education: Reflecting Theory in Practice
- Counseling Gifted Students
- Optimal Language Learning: The Strategies and Epiphanies of Gifted Language Learners