TAGT Event Policies
- All presenters (including co-presenters) are required to register for or exhibit at the conference.
- All proposals must be non-commercial. This means the information provided can be used by attendees without the purchase of any materials or products. While it is acceptable to note the source of supporting materials, the presentation cannot be a sales pitch or a product showcase.
- All presenters are asked to contribute to pre-event marketing. (ie. social media posts, videos and other promotional items.)
Vendor Presentation Policy
TAGT is dedicated to ensuring that our members and event attendees are provided with the highest level of professional development and training possible. In order to ensure a meaningful and unique learning experience TAGT, with membership feedback, has developed the following requirements for commercial companies or vendors presenting at a TAGT Conference:
- Any presenting company or organization with a commercial or financial interest in engaging with our members must be represented at the event as an exhibitor and/or sponsor of the event.
- Selected companies must co-present with a client currently utilizing your services/resources in a gifted education setting. This not only helps to maintain the integrity of the session but also benefits your company by positioning you as a trusted resource in the gifted community. Co-presenter must be submitted at the time the proposal is submitted.
- The collection of any attendee information including, but not limited to names, email addresses and, phone numbers is prohibited outside of the presenting company’s exhibit space and/or other area determined acceptable by TAGT.
TAGT reserves the right to use any photograph/video taken at a TAGT event without the expressed written permission of those included within the photograph/video. TAGT may use the photograph/video in publications or other media material including but not limited to: brochures, invitations, magazines, websites, etc.
Any person who does not wish to have their image used by TAGT should contact Marketing & Communications Manager, Rose Grandon at 512.499.8248 or email@example.com.
Third-Party Use of Photos/Videos
Any person or organization not affiliated with TAGT may not use, copy, alter or modify TAGT photographs, graphics or videos without advanced written permission from TAGT.