Education & Events
Highly regarded in the G/T community, TAGT offers exceptional educational opportunities. Receive valuable information and guidance by attending conferences and events designed to meet the various needs of members. Online training is available through TAGT On Demand.
giftED23 (Annual Conference)
November 29-December 1, 2023
Connecting Minds. Empowering Futures.
Through powerful keynotes, informative breakout sessions, and high-energy networking experiences, giftED will empower you to continue to make a difference in the gifted community.
The giftED Conference audience is diverse and made up of all layers of the gifted community.
- Classroom Teachers/GT Specialists
- District Administrators
- Campus Administrators, University Staff, Parents
- Technology in the classroom
- Serving underrepresented populations
- Project-based learning
- Genius hour
TAGT Leadership Conference
Marriott Champions Circle, Dallas/Fort Worth TX
March 26-28, 2023
- District-Level Administrator (Advanced Academic Coordinator, G/T Coordinator, etc)
- Campus-Level G/T Specialist
- G/T program design
- Independent projects
- Professional development program solutions/management
June 4-6, 2023
The Tremont House, Galveston TX
The TAGT Gifted + Equity Conference: Serving the Underserved is geared towards the educators who work tirelessly to ensure equitable access for all gifted students. Sessions will focus on at least one of the four main tracks:
- Twice Exceptional (learning exceptionalities)
- Underserved Populations (low SES, minorities)
- English Language Learners (ELL)
- Additional Qualifiers: Girls, LGBTQ, etc.
- District-Level G/T and Special Ed Administrators
- Campus Administrators
- Special Populations Coordinators
- Classroom Teachers
- Special Education Leaders