K-12 Education Enrichment Program Form
The TAGT website is a widely used and trusted source of information regarding the field of gifted education. Educators, parents and students from around the state utilize our K-12 Education Enrichment Program Listing as a reliable resource for information and recommendations on relevant educational enrichment opportunities. This page delivers an excellent opportunity to increase exposure for your summer, after-school or year-long enrichment program and showcase your commitment to gifted learning.
In 2018, the K-12 Education Enrichment Program Listing received more than 15,000 unique page views, making it one of the most trafficked web pages on our site! In the same period, the average time spent on the listing page was more than 5 minutes. This data shows that a large portion of our stakeholders are spending a significant amount of time utilizing this resource.
The 2019 listings will include a revamp of the website to allow for organizations to be listed by keyword and grade level and for companies to upgrade their listing to include their logos.
Listing Rules & Guidelines:
- The listing period will run until January 15, 2019.
- Listing fees are $80.00 for all for-profit organizations
- Organizations with verifiable 501(c)(3) non-profit designations will receive a discounted listing price of $30.00
- Upgrades may be made to any listing to include company/organization logo ($25.00) or additional keywords ($25.00)
- Organizations must complete the form linked to below to be included in the listing