Leadership Conference FAQ
- Is the TAGT Leadership Conference and Gifted + Equity Conference now the same thing?
- Will my Leadership Conference registration fee go towards the TAGT Leadership & Gifted + Equity conference?
- Will I be able to attend breakouts from both the Leadership and Gifted + Equity programs with the conferences being combined?
- Will the State Plan Summit still be held at the TAGT Leadership & Gifted + Equity Conference?
- Can I transfer my registration to another colleague?
- I cannot attend the June conference dates. Can I be refunded?
- If I cancel, will I be refunded for the State Plan Summit?
- How will I be refunded after cancellation?
- When can I expect to receive my refund?
- I was not registered for Leadership Conference but would like to register for the TAGT Leadership & Gifted + Equity Conference, what do I do?
- I booked a hotel room at the Sugar Land Marriott, what do I do?
- I am now attending the TAGT Leadership & Gifted + Equity Conference, where can I book my hotel room?
- If I request a refund, will I have access to the April 16 webinar content or TAGT Connect Chats?
Is the TAGT Leadership Conference and Gifted + Equity Conference now the same thing?
In response to COVID-19, the TAGT Leadership Conference has been postponed and will be combined with Gifted + Equity on June 8-10. This newly combined event will be referenced by the new name TAGT Leadership & Gifted + Equity Conference.
Yes, complete this form to let us know you would like your current registration to be applied to the program in June.
You will be able to attend all breakout and general sessions. See below for information about the State Plan and Highly Mobile Students Summits.
Yes, if you registered for the State Plan Summit at Leadership Conference, you may attend the rescheduled Summit. In addition, the originally planned Gifted + Equity Conference Summit, Highly Mobile Students Summit, will also be available during the registration process for $50.
Return to Top
Yes. To transfer your registration, please complete this form.
Yes. If you need to cancel your existing Leadership Conference registration, please complete this form for a full refund.
Yes. If you can’t attend in June, as with any other registration, your summit registration will be refunded.
How will I be refunded after cancellation?
You will be refunded the same way that you paid. If you paid by credit card, your card will be refunded. If you paid by check, the school/district that issued the check will receive a refund by check.
Please allow 6 weeks for check refunds. Credit card refunds will be available within 3 weeks of cancellation.
Wonderful! Please register here. You will have the opportunity to attend all breakout and general sessions on the schedule. You may also register for either or both the State Plan Summit and/or Highly Mobile Students Summit during this time.
All hotel rooms booked at the Sugar Land Marriott in the TAGT block have been cancelled. If you booked a room at another hotel or outside of the TAGT block, you will need to cancel those reservations with the hotel directly.
The conference will be held at the Embassy Suites in Denton. You can click here to book your hotel room.
If I request a refund, will I have access to the April 16 webinar content or TAGT Connect Chats?
In an effort to provide value to those who remain registered for Leadership & Gifted+Equity Conference, this content will only be available to those who do not request a refund.
Return to Top