TAGT Leadership+ is a reimagined Leadership and Gifted+Equity Conference experience! In a four-part virtual learning series March-June 2021, TAGT Leadership+ provides G/T leaders with the opportunity to build community and engage in critical conversations to tackle today’s challenges. Each event includes advice from gifted education experts, panels and conversations with practitioners, pre-recorded resources and materials, and, most importantly, the opportunity to work with peers in a cohort-based setting to create solutions to your unique questions.
|Early (before 3/12)||Regular (after 3/12)|
- March 23: 9:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- April 20: 9:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- May 18: 9:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- June 15: 9:00 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
- March 23: Best Practices for Identifying G/T Students in 2021
- April 20: Coaching and Collaboration in Your District
- May 18: Measuring and Leveraging Your G/T Student and Program Outcomes
- June 15: Equity and Your G/T Program
- Flipped Resources: 2 hours of new recorded content with additional articles and videos
- Live Presenter Sessions and Q&A
- Panels and Advice From Practitioners
- Roundtable and Vendor Discussions
- Cohort Collaboration: Each participant is placed with a cohort of leaders with similar districts/positions for the full series.
- 1 Week Prior: Flipped sessions and resources become available
- 9:00 a.m.-9:30 a.m.: Live presentations and Q&A
- 9:30 a.m.-10:30 a.m.: Panel conversations
- 10:30 a.m.-11:30 a.m.: Roundtable and vendor discussions
- 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.: Cohort collaboration and reflection
The June event will include additional programming.