The TAGT Leadership Conference is a major gathering for administrators, coordinators, and specialists looking for innovative and dynamic gifted education resources. By partnering with TAGT, you have the opportunity to position your organization as a leading resource and thought-leader in the field of gifted education. The TAGT Leadership Conference delivers meaningful opportunities to connect and build relationships with a high-value audience.
Exhibit Table: $600
Demonstrate your commitment and value to the gifted community and connect with G/T leaders through this cost-effective outreach opportunity. This on-site touch point provides an excellent platform to visit one-on-one with industry leaders and maintain exposure throughout the conference. Event table price includes:
- One (1) six-foot table draped and two chairs
- Company listing and logo in the event app
- Two (2) exhibitor badges for booth personnel
Exhibitor Set Up
Sunday, March 27, 2022: 12:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Monday, March 28, 2022: 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Tuesday, March 29, 2022: 7:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Exhibitor Move Out
Tuesday, March 29, 2022: 12:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Sponsoring the TAGT Leadership Conference puts your organization front and center with district decision makers—boost your recognition, drive awareness, and become a thought leader within gifted education with these opportunities. Partner with TAGT to customize your sponsorship, or select any of the available sponsorship options described below. Please contact Lacy Compton, TAGT Professional Learning & Partnerships Director, to customize your package.
- Presenting Partner: $3500 (3 Available)
At this highest level of exposure available, your organization will receive an array of benefits and recognition. All event attendees will know that your support and presence at the conference is essential to providing this professional development opportunity. Sponsorship benefits include:
- One (1) exhibit table and associated benefits
- Recognition on all applicable on-site signage
- Visual and verbal recognition during the event keynote presentation
- Opportunity to receive attendee mailing list
- One (1) virtual bag insert
- One (1) website banner ad
- Video upgrade for conference app listing
- Recognition in all Leadership Conference-related emails and advertisements
- Acknowledgment in post-event email to attendees
- MasterMind Session Sponsor: $3000: SOLD
Includes opportunity to introduce the speaker and address the audience with 1-2 minutes on your company, plus logo and link on signage and emails about the sessions.
- App Sponsor: $2500 (1 Available)
Opportunity to brand attendee/event app with company name and logo.
- Wi-Fi Sponsor: $2000 (1 Available)
Opportunity to brand attendee/event wi-fi with company name.
- Education Sponsors: $1500 (5 Available)
Opportunity to welcome attendees to select sessions within a specific room at the conference. Includes logo and link on emails about sessions.
- Coffee Break Sponsor (2 Available) & Monday Afternoon Snack Break Co-Sponsor (2 Available): $1000
Give attendees what they really want--food and coffee! Includes logo on signage and emails about the event.
- Badges & Bites Co-Sponsor: $1000 (2 Available)
Opportunity to jointly welcome and mingle with attendees at kick-off event. Includes logo on signage and emails about the event.
- Lunch Co-Sponsor: $1000 (3 Available)
Everyone needs lunch--and you can help provide it and mingle with attendees as they eat! Includes logo on signage and emails about the event.
- Small Groups Meet-Up Co-Sponsor: $750 (3 Available)
Help sponsor the opportunity for attendees to connect in small groups at the conference. Includes logo and link emails about the event.
- Breakfast Focus Group With Leaders Sponsors: $750 + food purchase (3 Available)
Have the opportunity to share breakfast with a group of leaders who match your focus area or need for connection. Sponsor must purchase food for the attendees; TAGT will help connect you and make reservations for your breakfast.
- District Partnership Roundtables Sponsor: $750 (1 Available)
Help sponsor the opportunity for attendees to connect with universities and groups needing district partners at this special session. Includes logo and link emails about the event.
Take advantage of these conference advertising elements to showcase new resources, offer special discounts, and generate additional awareness for your organization. These high-impact touches deliver a prime opportunity to stand out from the crowd and demonstrate your support for the G/T community.
- Purchase of Attendee Mailing List: $1000 (3 Available; Must Purchase Exhibit Table)
Opportunity to purchase attendee opt-in mailing list; delivered post-conference to your organization. Must be purchased in partnership with an exhibit table.
- Promotional Handout/Giveaway: $500 (2 Available; Must Purchase Exhibit Table)
Opportunity to provide a gift or promotional item directly to attendees as they enter the MasterMind session room. Must be purchased in partnership with an exhibit table.
- Webpage Advertisement: $350 (3 Available)
Opportunity to provide a banner ad with link for inclusion on the conference webpage.
- App Push Notification: $350 (3 Available)
Opportunity to purchase a short push notification (characters limited) to be sent to attendees on one day of the conference.
- Gamification: $250 (Multiple Available)
Drive attendees to your exhibit space with a fun gamification element. Participating vendors will be asked to also contribute a prize for the game winners.
- Virtual Conference Bag Insert: $150 (Multiple Available)
Banner ad with link to your organization included in pre- and post-conference “virtual bag” email to all attendees.
- Video Upgrade on Conference App: $150 (Multiple Available)
Opportunity for exhibitors to upgrade their conference app listing with a 3 minute or less promotional or welcome video.