TAGT 2015 Annual Conference Photo Display
Capture G/T - Photography Display 2015 TAGT Annual Conference, Leading Conversations
Goal: To honor gifted students from across the state, TAGT is looking for striking digital images to celebrate gifted students of all ages! Your photos should highlight the diversity of what it looks like to teach and parent G/T students at home, in the classroom and in the community.
Display: By submitting a photo, photographers agree to potentially have their image displayed by TAGT in and around the conference exhibit hall and shown during the general sessions at the 2015 TAGT Annual Conference. The images may also appear on the TAGT website and in various TAGT materials to showcase G/T students.
Click here for information on the Raise Your Voice student video contest.
Photo contest guidelines:
- All entries must be submitted in digital format through our online entry form: TAGT 2015 Photo Gallery Submission
- Email email@example.com an original photograph that conveys gifted individuals in action and what that looks like to you
- Submit a Student Release Form for each person who appears in the photo
- All photograph submissions must be high resolution, 2-8 megabytes (MB) and in JPEG or JPG format
- Entries may be in color or black and white
- Each person may submit up to five photos
- Deadline for submission is midnight on November 11, 2015