PSG Member Benefits
- Your local PSG website and contact information will be listed on the TAGT website. This will increase the visibility of your group for parents and other TAGT members.
- Active PSGs will designate a PSG leader to receive the benefits of a TAGT professional membership (typically the local group president)
- Members of your local Parent Group automatically receive an Affiliated Parent Membership to TAGT.
- Access to TAGT’s online resource, TEMPO+ -- your source for relevant resources and peer-reviewed research
- Subscription to Pulse, TAGT’s weekly e-newsletter
- TAGT works on behalf of the gifted education community to increase statewide and local support for gifted and talented issues. TAGT provides PSGs with the tools to advocate on behalf of G/T education on the local level.
- TAGT monitors legislative activity and maintains relationships with state agencies in order to provide expert gifted education resources and input for policymakers. The PSG designee and other TAGT members receive legislative information regarding policy considerations and activities focused specifically on topics affecting gifted education.