G/T Awareness Day Webinar
Join TAGT and your fellow parents of gifted and talented children on Tuesday, September 25, at 6:30 p.m. for a free parent webinar, 5 Essentials of Parenting Gifted Kids. The webinar will be presented by Dr. Lynette Breedlove, director of The Carol Martin Gatton Academy of Mathematics and Science in Kentucky and parent to two sons.
Whether you gather your parent support group to view this event or curl up on the couch with your computer, we encourage you to take part in this free, informative, and engaging event as we celebrate G/T Awareness Week.
To receive a link to the webinar, please complete the form here.:
Like us on Facebook and Twitter and follow #whyGT, #gtday, and #TAGT
Resources for G/T Awareness Day:
- What Is Gifted?
- Texas State Plan
- Fearless Advocacy: A Day in the Life of a Gifted Child's Parent?
- 9 Things I Wish People Knew About Highly-Gifted Children
- TEMPO: XXXVII, Issue 1, 2016 - Advocating for Gifted Learners
- Equity in G/T Education
- Five Ways to a More Politically Palatable Gifted Education
- Why Are Gifted Programs Needed?
- The Ultimate Plan to Help Gifted Education
- Establishing a Parent Support Group
- Advocating for the Twice-Exceptional Child
- FAQ: G/T Education